GR2
Breath. Absorb the atmosphere around you. Take in all you see. Exhale. Formulate your words carefully in your head. Refer to all the knowledge entrusted to you that will ultimately not save you. Breath. Say something completely different than how you thought it. Stand awkwardly swaying side to side as they slowly process the mess of words you attempted to order correctly. Exhale. Circle back to the start of the conversation. Revise and edit your brain in order to publish your final draft. Breath. Second attempt at getting what you need to say out of your mouth. Exhale. Let your words sink in. Second guess everything you have ever heard in your life. Pick out the next Netflix series to sink your sorrows into when you get home. Breath. Exhale. Try again tomorrow.
Nate --
ReplyDeleteYour genre reflection is so right on. I had to cancel Netflix in September because I was burying myself too often. Second guessing is certainly part of learning. I appreciate your thoughts. Thank you for sharing.
Rene